Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ten Days: Day Four

Day Four: 
Seven things that cross your mind a lot
The short list looks like this: 
1. My kids 2. what ever the voices in my head are talking about 3. love and other things 4. myself  5. god and such 6. a combination of the above 7. food 





1. I think a great deal about the differences in people; how our society emphasizes and penalizes them. I think about how/why that happens, if it will change for the better or worse. I think about how that affects those who are different; will it help them 'adjust' or does it simply ostracize them?

2. I have been thinking a lot about what I want from the rest of my life. What I want, expect and need from myself. From others in my life.

3. I think about people. It's hard to explain because it's very abstract and general most times. I want to take some psychology courses, but I fear I will stop looking at people as individuals and just start lumping them all together.

4. I think about Love. Relationships between people (platonic, sexual, disfunctional, etc). I think about what Love really is; what people do in it's name. Wonder if we'll ever get it right.

5. I think about creating things. All the time. Stories, pictures, clothes, knick-knacks. . . It's all in my head. Why do I not let it out?

6. I think about Fear. Or rather, I don't think about it. But it's everywhere. I can't escape it.

7. I think about food. I love to think about the smells, textures, colors. I love to think about different recipes and meals I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment