Monday, December 13, 2010

Movement

In one hundred words or less
I try to explain
that feeling you give me
I just can't get away from
fizzing in my blood, stretching my skin
I am all eroticism and cold outer space
the wild, chaotic bloom of revolution
you are the earth, the air, the water, the howl
I walk up to the edge and stand still
You don't have time to wait, go on without me
I careen between bliss and confusion
Following the hard way, still
I cannot escape your voice
your fingerprints burned onto my thigh

4 comments:

  1. In this state I can't even count to 100
    I'm already pacing half way back across the distance between us.
    And everything burns,
    To an ash mixed with sugar
    I wear it to cover my true face
    cover my embarrassment
    at how the little you give
    means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your breath in my direction, the swirl of a laugh, i of the storm, what it means is a matter of perception-

    how do you take a joke?


    oh, it's true. I try out simple words, trying to exorcise you. taking time, looking all too serious when I am really in the clouds. you prefer the light side, and I try not to rain on your game


    what I think and what is aren't always on the same plane.

    what could this possibly mean?

    ReplyDelete