Friday, January 14, 2011

Honestly

Thanks to the very sweet, .sweet pea. for honoring me with this very lovely award!

I happily accept!


Attachments to the award:
  1. You must brag about the award.
  2. You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger.
  3. You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
  4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
  5. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.
Then pass it on with the instructions!



 Hey! Hey! Guys! Hey! Guess what!?! Hey, hey! Guys! I got an award! 
For writing from my heart! For which I am truly grateful, as I thought I was writing from the dog pile! ;)

Awarded by .sweet pea. whom I have been following since I started here. Although I am unsure how I found her blog I very much enjoy reading what she has to say. And though I do not know her personally, her very sweet, happy nature comes across in everything she writes. Reading her posts always make me smile!

Ok, I'm not sure that I even have seven followers so hopefully I don't freak out any random strangers when informing them of their receiving this delightful award!


Becca - even though she's already been nominated. I admire her open-ness, and her very apparent humility and thoughtfulness.

Whatever -  writes some of the most incredible lines I've ever read. I always sit around for about twenty minutes after reading, and just sit. And think.

cynical-bones - I have no idea who writes this, but it is amazing! I absolutely adore the writing on this blog. All so honest, and painfully beautiful

I Wrote This For You - the first blogger blog I read and the one that inspired me to try another online blog of my own. Such lovely and often profound posts, I love it!
for the universe - another blog I don't know how I came across. Contains very deeply felt, beautifully written verses.

thistorchforyou - somehow, this blog manages to write my heart what my heart feels. Inside out.

this girl called automatic win - Oh, what is there to say? Creator of Autostraddle, which will be taking over the world very shortly. She is quite wonderful with her bitchin' honesty and has been known to have me weeping only to moments later make me feel like I can (and should) just keep trucking. Riese, you have no idea who you are, but it includes being amazing.




Ten Honest Things About Me

1. I am over the age of thirty
2. I've been exceptionally grumpy and lost lately
3. I wish I owned more music
4. My middle child was diagnosed as autistic two years ago and I still don't know how I feel about that
5. I wish I was one of those happy, hippie, super creative mamas
6. I believe in love at first sight
7. I love the color red but I don't like to wear it
8. I want to go on a road trip
9. I need more books
10. I learned how to make miso soup today!


3 comments:

  1. You are so kind to me, thank you! Ok I need some help here, what exactly am I supposed to post after receiving the award?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww everything i write makes you smile? shucks..... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and your comment made me smile. =)

    ReplyDelete