Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm terrible with these years, but these are the three that will liberate me from my fears

Blue Lunar Eagle
Red Eastern Castle of Turning
Earth family- Polar      Clan- Sky
I polarize in order to create
Stabilizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of accomplishment


Kin 15
Harmonic 4: Electric Output express intelligence of service






White Overtone WorldBridger
Green Central Castle of Enchantment
Earth family- Cardinal      Clan- Blood
I empower in order to equalize
Commanding opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of timelessness


Kin 226
Harmonic 57: Resonant Store Remember elegance of attunement






White Solar Dog
Green Central Castle of Enchantment
Earth family- Polar      Clan- Truth
I pulse in order to love
Realizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of death

Kin 230
Harmonic 58: Spectral Process Formulate free will of liberation









I happened upon this today... interesting. Have also been poked at by gnosticism lately. This may or may not all be related.
I should be reading more. Need books. May still be sore over that. Starting a class tomorrow!
I'm all twisty inside.

All this, and more. *hugs*

5 comments:

  1. now I can Truly tell you Good Bye
    Smiling ...

    Anwiii,donna ,dove123, murillo,profile,smiling,knew you had it in you and want let you know ,it really makes me very happy now .
    now then it shall be the final goodbye

    have wonderful life ,
    Life from here on shall be wonderful!!!
    Now I believe in my own soul ,that i can let go ,as all in this world ,there shall be a known fact ,that there was never a love ,all the blogs in the world and cruel cold things you shall write about my own family or me ,really does not bother me no more .
    only shown me everything of the person ,you really are and shall always become and all the pretty words in the world ,or How wonderful you shall ever portray your self ,shall always be deep down ,the same inside .

    have a nice life .
    hey at least you got a amazing dog out the end .

    Really never could of believe you could ever stooped as so low as create such lies about my own mother or family ,guess that goes to show ,I would of never ,done that ..

    smiling ,treat her right ,and her kid too . Don't be cruel with her son ,as many has seen you with other kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. what have i done to stand firm ,to tell the truth ,though really never knew how many people ,could stoop so low in one life time ,for only having a one sided story .
    though that's really alright too ,He used to make many perform as little puppets and do his dirty work as his own hands be clean .
    well it seems so funny here ,that for almost ,seemed like 4 hours ,the local police ,had been going so slow ,through my laptop,that really didn't think they ,would get it all done .
    Smiling though we all know how they can be slow .

    Think they got enough information needed from Wow Smiling you just won't believe it though ,as puppets we shall all become .

    though it seems the local police dislikes being a puppet at one time .
    They seemed to be really enjoying there search

    Maybe we can all really meet in person one day
    You think
    Smiling



    now I can Truly tell you Good Bye
    Smiling ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so interesting! The mayan had three different calenders! One was considered personal/astrological and had 260 days. One was 360 days and was considered 'divine' or prophetic. The last was counted according to harvest and was used for taxes and had 365 days.
    I have been watching this video - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8689261981090121097&q=niburu&pr=goog-sl#
    it's really long! It's quite detailed and seems very well researched. If you want to know more I recommend watching it.

    ReplyDelete